Friday, August 27, 2004

Shock Horror Probe

Well let's hope the latter isn't true.

I have some shocking news. Emma has been abducted by aliens. It happened just 2 minutes ago as she was star gazing by the pool. All of a sudden, Richard came running over, screaming something about flying saucers. The rest of the Blogs ran indoors as Emma was lifted into the sky by a beam of blinding light. Then there was silence. I was so shocked that I didn't manage to get a picture to prove it. You will just have to take my word for it... she's gone!

I've heard tell of such strange occurences in the sim neighbourhood but this is the first time I have ever witnessed it.

What will become of our Emma? Will she return? And if she does, will she ever be the same again?

1 Comments:

Blogger creepylesbo said...

NOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!
Oh now that's just my luck. I fall in love and she gets abducted by aliens.

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home