Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The Blogs 2

Since my copy of Sims 2 landed on the doorstep a couple of weeks ago I have been glued to my computer every available second, playing and watching and I'm afraid that my original Blogs, who I have much affection for, have been almost totally neglected. Shame on me but I just can't help myself. Sims 2 is just so much fun.

I've already created a Blog House 2 but I'm not totally happy with some of the sims. I love my Creepy and Fluffy sims though. (I hope they will). It's not as easy to make a look alike as it was on the original game and there aren't (yet) as many hair and clothing options- I don't think I could get Spidey or Batman for instance but their are new options- aliens abound which could be great fun. And Blogs could reproduce too!

Anyway, I've got a day off work today and I am not going to do any homework. I shall recreate Blog House and all the neighbours in a parallel blogverse and The Blogs 2 will be born.

4 Comments:

Blogger creepylesbo said...

I'm certainly looking forward to it.

12:24 pm  
Blogger Snax said...

heh, I'm looking forward to it too!

3:55 pm  
Blogger Mr Peacock said...

Me three :^)

5:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too - oh, that one's been taken.

6:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home