Saturday, December 11, 2004

Blog Street

The teen Blogs have been getting restless. They are very close to flying the nest now. College beckons and they're keen to have some independence. That's something I can well understand, which is why I've been looking round for some suitable student accomadation to develop.

I found a whole row of tatty looking, but basically sound terrace houses going - on Blog Street of all places. Ideal!

Nelly (Neil's daughter) was keen to move in straight away but I was a bit unsure. After her mother died, I've always felt very protective towards her. It's hard to let children grow up. But when I refused her, she cried- and well, I'm a sucker for that. I said she could move in as long as Kendal came with her. Kendal, Keith and David's adopted daughter is a wee bit older and more streetwise.

They moved in and have been getting along just fine. They are keeping up with their work and learning to cook and clean. We're all very proud of them.

What a find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home